Winter days get to be long and dark; sometimes, it feels like there just isn’t much to look forward to. Fortunately, today’s coffee blog article features the perfect evening treat.
We’re here to help you take on the frigid weather with the help of a winter classic, a creme brulee latte.
Now, I know what your thinking, “a fancy drink like that takes so much time!” Don’t fret; our recipe is here to save the day in five quick steps. Creme brulee lattes are becoming increasingly popular at your local Starbucks, but why not give it a shot of your own?
Let’s break down a bit of the magic that goes on behind-the-scenes.
Enjoy our easy recipe & post your creation on Instagram! Give us a tag so we can see your work at instagram.com/cupacabana.
List of Ingredients
- 1 Tbsp (1/2 oz) Torani Caramel Sauce
- 1 Tbsp (1/2 oz.) Torani French Vanilla Syrup
- 1 cup (8 oz.) half & half
- 2 shots espresso
- Whipped cream
- Raw sugar (garnish)
- Begin by adding the caramel sauce and french vanilla syrup to half & half and steam together.
- Brew your traditional espresso.
- Pour half & half mixture over expresso.
- Add the desired amount of whipped cream to the top. Then garnish with a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Finish it off with a sprinkle of raw sugar. A little bit of extra crunch never hurt!
Once you have created this perfect winter treat, that last step for you to do is enjoy your creme brulee latte!
Are you interested in more specialty coffee recipes? Click here.