Are you feeling the effects of quarantine first-hand? You’re definitely not alone. With the world taking a pause due to COVID-19, we must get creative with our entertainment. And by creative, we mean with the little help from our friend, vodka! After you take your daily vitamins and settle in for the day, we have a recipe that might steer your otherwise dull day in the right direction.
For today’s featured coffee recipe, let’s highlight what our team calls the “quarantini,” also known as an espresso martini. The perfect drink for hunkering down on these long, and often grey days! Pull out that martini glass, and let’s get started.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup
- 1/2 oz Coffee liqueur
- 1 oz Freshly brewed espresso
- Garnish: Coffee beans
After you have all of your ingredients straightened out, it’s time for the fun part.
- Take all of your ingredients and put them into a shaker with ice.
- Shake it up! We like to take at least 30 seconds to ensure a proper mixture.
- Use a fine-strain to pour your mix into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with three coffee beans.
And last, but certainly not least, sit back and enjoy! Put your feet up and drink to better days ahead.
with help from https://www.liquor.com/.