Are you looking for some tasty coffee cocktails to try this Christmas?
Holiday coffee cocktails present new and exciting ways to drink coffee during that special time of the year.
These beverages are delicious, fun, and can be enjoyed in a range of settings, from home to bars and even your office Christmas party. Wherever you’re indulging, these drinks are guaranteed to bring enough excitement to turn any holiday gathering into a special event.
Amaretto Coffee Cocktail
Our first coffee cocktail is sure to put a smile on your guests’ faces. It brings together strong coffee, coffee liqueur, butterscotch schnapps, and amaretto liqueur for a delightful Christmas coffee cocktail that is sure to be one of the highlights at your next party.
- 4 oz strong coffee
- 1 1/2 oz amaretto liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz coffee liqueur
- 1 oz butterscotch schnapps
- 1 oz creme de cocoa
- fresh whipped cream
- grated chocolate, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a glass and stir.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and some grated chocolate.
Café Correcto Con Coco
For a bit of a stiffer drink, try out the Café Correcto Con Coco, which was originally created at a fine restaurant in Chicago called Upstairs at the Gwen. It’s a slightly sweet, rich coffee drink that’s great for any time of day. Whether at your dinner party or a business lunch, this will be a coffee-based beverage to please any java lover.
- 3⁄4 oz Rum
- 3⁄4 oz Whiskey
- 1 oz coffee
- 1 oz almond milk
- Fill an Irish coffee mug with boiling water and let sit for one minute.
- Empty the mug and fill with the rum, whiskey and coffee of your choice
- Top it with the almond milk and serve warm.
Italian Chocolate Martini
This espresso-based take on a chocolate martini will help you chill out during the holidays. With a nice foamy top, this martini will be a pleasant post-dinner coffee cocktail that’s a perfect nightcap following an Italian themed Christmas or Christmas Eve dinner.
- 1 oz chilled espresso
- 1 1⁄2 oz Amaro Averna
- 1⁄2 oz Kahlua
- Chill a martini glass
- Brew a 1 oz shot of espresso and pour into a shaker over ice.
- Quickly strain out of the ice to avoid dilution
- Add the amaro and liqueur to the shaker with ice and shake vigorously so that the espresso produces a foam.
- Strain into your chilled martini glass
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans – an Italian classic for health, happiness and prosperity.
This Christmas coffee cocktail is a balancing act of bitter and sweet, with a backbone of Amaro Meletti and cold-brew coffee. Think of it as Tiki’s Italian cousin with a kick of caffeine to get the blood flowing this holiday season.
- 1 oz Amaro Meletti
- 1⁄4 oz Campari liqueur
- 3⁄4 oz pineapple juice
- 3⁄4 oz lime juice
- 1 oz cold-brew coffee
- 1⁄4 oz Demerara syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a double rocks glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a single cinnamon stick and enjoy!
Wherever you find yourself entertaining this holiday season, these Christmas coffee cocktails will make excellent companions to have your friends and family feeling the yuletide joy.